Thank you for your interest in the Denny's Hungry For EducationTM Scholarship.
- Login to your account or create a new account.
- Click “Get Started" on the Home Page.
- Select whether you currently attend high school or college.
- In the drop-down menu, choose which scholarship you are applying for.
- Complete the application and provide either a 300-word (high school students) or a 500-word (college students) essay.
- Submit your application.
- All applicants must be enrolled in an accredited educational institution (high school and college) in the United States or Puerto Rico.
- All applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States.
- Students can apply for multiple scholarships each year, but the essay must be different for each scholarship application. Students are only eligible to receive one scholarship per year.
- If an applicant under the age of 18 is selected as a potential HFE Scholarship recipient, in order to be confirmed as a winner, the student's parent or legal guardian must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Assignment of Rights.
- Scholarship funds awarded to winners must be used for education such as tuition and related fees,
- Student must possess a minimum 2.5 GPA (high school and college). NOTE: Each partner organization may have additional requirements. However, GPA level varies.
- Students will need to provide a 300-word essay (high school) or 500-word essay (college) on how Denny’s can bring communities together.
- By submitting an application, you agree that what you send will be deemed non-confidential and you grant Denny's, Inc. (along with the non-profit minority organization administrator) the right to use, copy, modify, edit, publish, transmit, and display your submission via any media, and that Denny's Inc. will be free to use your name, image, voice, city, state, essay and other identifying information, unless you specifically request in writing that we not do so. If applicant winner is under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign.
- In addition before receipt of scholarship funds, winners must sign a scholarship release form which grants Denny’s Inc. (along with the non-profit minority organization administer) the right to use, copy, modify, edit, publish, transmit, and display your submission via any media, and that Denny's Inc. will be free to use your name and other identifying information, unless you specifically request in writing that we not do so. If applicant winner is under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign.
- Individual partners may have additional requirements.
If you are using this request submission system for the first time, please click on "Create new account." If you have already registered, enter your username and password and click Log in. If you have any technical questions, please Contact Us
. For questions regarding the scholarship program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org